- The organizer is not responsible for any possible accidents, losses, theft and such, during the competition and the choirs stay in Koper.
- Official languages of the competition are Slovene and English.
- In case of a dispute the Slovenian original is valid.
- The course and execution of the competition is detailed in the Procedure manual of the 2nd International youth choral festival ''Aegis carminis'', Koper 2020, which is available with the organizer.
- The tender of the 2nd International youth choral festival ‘‘Aegis carminis'', Koper 2021, was passed at the 4th session of the organization committee on 25th November 2020.
- The organization committee is responsible for interpreting.
- With the application, the choirs confirm that they accept the conditions of the competition.
- The organization committee holds the right to change the conditions of the competition upon unexpected circumstances. The organization committee must inform the participating ensembles of such changes in writing.