The competition is open for choral conductors born after February 1981. Conductors can apply for one or both categories.
Competition is organized in two categories:
- Category - A / Choral conductors (3 rounds),
- Category - B / Childrens choir conductors (1 round).
Official language of the competition is English and Slovene. (Official translator from English to Slovene will be provided by organizers for Category B - Children choir conductors).
Competition is open to a public audience (except the afternoon rehearsal with the choir for the final concert). Competitors can not attend the round in the hall if competing.
2. Application materials
Deadline for application: January 18, 2021.
By email (email@example.com):
- CV (biography)
- An interesting picture in high resolution
By post or Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A DVD of a concert and a rehearsal - the choir conducted by the competitor. The conductor has to be clearly seen, not only from far away. The recording should be at least 15 minutes long. Recording day may not be prior to November 14, 2019.
- Recommendation letter of a conducting professor or a reputable choral expert or the national choral organisation in your country